Family Dispute Resolution
It is important to plan a path that goes from separation to a future harmonious life expediently and with dignity
- you make your own decisions.
- you greatly reduce the financial and emotional costs of legal proceedings.
- your continuing relationship as parents, if you have children, is likely to work better.
- you are able to move forward and make a new life for yourself.
- you may improve communication with your former partner and be better able to resolve disputes in the future.
Jenny has committed her career to using her knowledge and skill base to help parties resolve their disputes in mediation
- The parties agree on their preferred mediator.
- The mediator is approached by someone with a request to assist.
- The mediator sends to each person some information about mediation, the mediator’s background, a mediation and fee agreement, and if necessary, a request for background information on the dispute.
- A time and place, usually at a neutral venue, is arranged for the mediation meeting.